Next Vector Security is pleased to announce the launch of their open source server-based security software, Security and Privacy Plus. A system designed to reduce malware infections, ransomware, and other security threats by filtering out unnecessary and unwanted web elements for enterprise networks.
Security and Privacy Plus is a custom installation of the open source Privoxy, a non-caching proxy.
Next Vector Security has created virtual appliances available for download which will enable entire enterprise networks to block ads and other threats from a single server. The virtual appliances can be imported into either Vmware ESXi or Microsoft Hyper V and the first two servers can be managed through a cloud console for free. Next Vector Security provides access to community block lists with a live update system.
Security and Privacy Plus does not require firewall upgrades or changes, DNS server upgrades or changes, and can be dropped into any network. It can be easily be chained to your existing proxy via the “Upstream Proxy” setting. Try it today!
Security and Privacy Plus 1.0 [Steadfast]
- Virtual appliances for easy import and installation
- Custom installation of open source Privoxy 3.0.29
- Virtual appliance running on FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p3
- Menu drive configuration of FreeBSD host.
- Two servers free for all accounts
- Cloud link capability with community threatlists and live updates
- MSP ready- Create client server groups and apply templates for easy management
- Browser agnostic, network-based ad/script/tracker blocker with a cross-browser, per host toggle
- Community forums